Thursday, November 17, 2011

Cookies and Cream Fudge

Just kidding! Kinda. Do I make fudge? No. But I am slightly addicted to this fanTAStic version of "cheaters' fudge". Who knew sweet and condensed milk could be so great? I got the recipe from here and it is now a family favorite!

(FYI: My cell phone takes atrocious pictures. Someday I'll change this to a pic that will
make your mouth water properly. But for now, you get the general idea.)

Ingredients:
A bag and a half of white chocolate chips
1 can of sweet & condensed milk
10-15 oreos, broken up

Directions:
Line a 9×9 inch square pan with parchment paper.

Put the white chocolate and condensed milk in a large pan and heat very gently over a low heat, stirring frequently, until the chocolate has melted. The mixture should be smooth and stick to itself. Stir in the broken oreos.

Scrape the mixture into the pan and level it, pushing it into all the corners (you’ll probably need another set of hands here to keep the parchment paper in place until your mixture gets in there). Put the pan in the fridge for a couple of hours or overnight, for the fudge to set. Cut into squares (I did 8 by 8).

No comments: