Thursday, June 14, 2012

And the craziness doesn't stop there!

You might think that after everything that's happened in the last couple weeks, like Zane's broken arm, Baby Alyssa being born, acute appendicitis, 17 hours total in the car, and Baby Hadli being born, that we would be done with excitement for a while? Wrong! Summer is just beginning! Two days after we got home from Nebraska/Wyoming, my mom and the kids came to Logan to stay with us til the 9th. WOOT!

On Sunday we went to Tony's Grove (thankfully only having to stop once for our carsick-prone Zane). It was so pretty!

A look straight out

and a look straight down. Yes, I got snow stuck inside my water shoes.

My kiddos :]

Levi, trying to step on a fish

Trying to catch a fish


On the way back, we stopped at Ricks Spring


I told Levi to give me his best King of the Mountain pose.
...not sure what happened hahaha.


My sweet Morgan, with all her angel kisses.

Monday night we walked over to USU's Innovation Campus to check out the fish and lilly pads.


Sneaking pictures? not my strong point.

And then Tuesday, we finally made it to the zoo! Just as we walked thru the gate, a thunder storm started blowing in, so our stay was brief and our pictures were few.

Emus. Their babies were adorable fluffballs.

The tortoise just kept making laps around his pen, like he was looking for a way out.
Reminded us of our favorite movie, Madagascar :D


Crane, from another favorite movie, Kung Fu Panda


And then before we knew it, it was Saturday and time to drop the family off with their ride back to Nebraska. I told Mom to take a goodbye picture for me as we left Les Schwab. (Levi had to say goodbye too.)


Zane made us all cry as we parted. Morgan is usually our cryer, but Zane's emotional meltdown was very touching. :'S

We'll see each other soon!!!

No comments: