Friday, July 1, 2011

Love for the Cornhuskers Ü

I know I mentioned going to Nebraska in our Mazda post, but I never shared any pictures from that trip! (There was a lot of other stuff going on that weekend. Like buying gallons of oil.)

My Morgan and Zane are growing up too fast! It was so much fun just to spend some time with them.


Of course we made the required trip to THE Cabellas of all Cabellas. 

(The white things in the middle above the man’s head? Yeah, those are mountain goats. Ü Pretty fun to see the large variety of animals around the store.)

The whole way there and back we tried to count all the windmills. After 50, I gave up.


 With Mom and Dad in Sidney, and Levi’s family even further east in Nebraska, it’s a good thing that both of us enjoy driving so much!




No comments: